Tall Tales

Hah! Proof!

It took me at least an hour, but now...now I has proof that I'm just not right in the head! A few years back, during Cataclysm beta, I had the wisest idea that I was gonna role-play all my answers in the Beta forums. Even wiser, I copied what I thought was the most bestest into one thread and posted my ramblings into these here forums. That was smart 'cause Blizz blew up the old forums.

Back then though, we didn't have no "Tall Tales" forums and the most awesomeness that Dun was ever was got lost at the bottom of about an hour of scouring the forums. So I humbly request that the powers that be please move this thread:

http://thunderbrewguard.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5593806&gid=58387

to these "Tall Tales" so I can find it more readily the next time I need to re-assure myself I'm just not right envy

Cheers!

LOL

Moved!

Gillyy wrote:
Moved!

Woot! Thanks! A miracle worker, ya is! Say kin ya put in a good word fer me with Giwwy? Somethin' 'bout foul-mouthed 'locks that just wanna to tear yer heart out...literally, that makes me swoon drink so much I fall off the barstool a few times tongue out

Dunbarton wrote:
Gillyy wrote:
Moved!

Woot! Thanks! A miracle worker, ya is! Say kin ya put in a good word fer me with Giwwy? Somethin' 'bout foul-mouthed 'locks that just wanna to tear yer heart out...literally, that makes me swoon drink so much I fall off the barstool a few times tongue out

DA %^&* WITH DAT! #@$%^&*(IN' WOSER!!!!!!!

!@#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site Upgrade Status
Help pay for this website! Add upgraded days directly. more info
Plan Info
Current Plan: Essential
Monthly Cost: $8.99

0 Days Remaining
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em