The Taphouse

Hello again :)

Hi gang-
With the new expansion and the garrison features, I decided to check out the game again. I logged on briefly during MoP to check out the pet battles, which were fun, but had been busy, and for a while, too poor to consider paying for the sub.
I'm still happily with Chukar, though she's not playing any more, we're moving to Alameda next month. I'm still going to be quite casual and really just noodling through quests and exploring for rares for short stints, but it's great to see so many of the same smiling faces & many new ones. If you're leveling a lowbie alt and want a Hunter or Druid to tag along with any tricky quests, please drop me a whisper, I'm happy to halps. Cheers all & may your happy holidays be safe & drama-free.
Welcome back Calafae! There certainly is an almost unlimited amount of content to experience and enjoy in WoD - to suit any kind of play style.
calafae wrote:

I'm still happily with Chukar, though she's not playing any more, we're moving to Alameda next month.

Nice to see you again! Can't you arm-twist Chukar into returning?

Psst - if Chukar isn't into WoW anymore, Dragon Age: Inquisition is pretty addictive.
Demitasse wrote:
Psst - if Chukar isn't into WoW anymore, Dragon Age: Inquisition is pretty addictive.

I stumbled into the Long War mod for XCom and it's sucking up my free time. It's incredible how much it adds to the game...

---------------
"No Mana, no finger wigglin', jus' ol' fashioned smackin' stuff."

Site Contributions
Help pay for this website! Add upgraded days directly. more info
Plan Info
Current Plan: Essential
Monthly Cost: $8.99

0 Days Remaining
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em